Wednesday, October 11, 2006



This photo is a couple of years old now. I pass by this house on my way to and from work or the gym when I take the "back way" to avoid traffic. There are usually at least six vehicles in the yard. More recently, a coffee/lunch van has been living there. Other kinds of lawn ornaments are also popular in this neighborhood, like lawn jockeys, gnomes and various animal statues.

If I stand in the middle of our back yard, I can read the signs in front of two local churches... Once the leaves fall, I will be able to view the parking lot of the new Wal-Mart from the same spot. I still haven't been able to figure out what flaw in my newish community will be remedied with the opening of the Wal-Mart. We speculate that the amount of garbage that accumulates in our yard will increase dramatically.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home