Friday, October 20, 2006


I've felt uninspired for days, and there's no good reason for that.

There's always something going on here.

I find joy in these simple interactions, and in noticing.

I don't know what kind of a bug this is, but now I have seen several of them. They're sort of like huge stink bugs with dinosaur ridges on their backs.

Buster took me on a walk earlier. I got him a new harness that's GUARANTEED to eliminate the pulling he tends to do. We had a good walk with some leaf-chasing, visual inspection of the construction progress in the neighborhood, and the requisite sniffing. Lo and Behold, I looked down to see my sweet puppy sniffing one of THESE:

I just take it for granted that he will stop to sniff every trace of dried-up worm, pee, or dead thing, but it occurred to me then that I had better be paying attention.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home